Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Guest Designer - Opening SALE + Brand New True Beauty Collection and Freebie

Hi friends, today I have for you lots of news!

First, I am a guest designer at Digital Scrapbooking Studio - here I have the opening sale!
Then I created a brand new collection "True Beauty"
and finally I have for you coordinate Freebie with my new collection, so don´t forget to catch it, find it at the end of this post ;)

I am so excited to be a guest designer at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. For my opening, 
I have all my products in this store on 40% Off and more for collections! 
Check out my guest store at DSS - HERE

~~ BRAND NEW RELEASE ~~


In the collection, you receive the full kit over 70 png files - elements, word art strips, and paints and of course beautiful papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays, set of photomasks, and nine quick pages made by me and my creative team. (together you receive about 150.png files and 12.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on SALE 60% off
for the limited time last day of sale: March 8th

ON SALE only $9.59
(value $23.95)

BUY

all these products you find in the collection
- or you can buy it as separate products 
- in my stores - PBP - HERE or O - HERE now 20% off - till Friday!

inspirations from Celebrated Love Collection by my fabulous creative team











and last pages are by my - I really enjoyed scrapping with this kit
and I am sure that you will too ;) 




FREEBIE

I created "True Beauty - Add On - Solid Papers"
which is coordinate with full "True Beauty Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs))
Paula


5 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)