Friday, March 29, 2019

Bloom And Grow and FREEBIE | Last day of Birthaday SALE at Oscraps

Hello, my friends!

Don´t miss check my Oscraps store and grab some goodies for your scrapping ;)

 Birthday party ends on Friday!

LAST DAY STOREWIDE - everything on sale 40% off and more for collections ;)

PU Products - buy HERE
CU Products - buy HERE

********************************************

Now in my stores - I re-released beautiful spring collection

BLOOM AND GROW with FWP

collection includes:
Bloom And Grow Kit - Alpha - Clusters - Photomasks - Photomasks  - Quick pages
+ free with purchase Word Arts

Collection for special price (50% off) - is valid only one week!!

BUY



inspirations from my creative team











...and these next two pages are mine, 
I love this collection and I am sure that you will love it too ;)



Freebie

I have for you freebie - coordinates with full Bloom And Grow Collection

Bloom and Grow Journal Cards
....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful weekend!

((hugs))
Paula

7 comments:

  1. Великолепная-чудесная коллекция!!! Большое спасибо за подарок!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Your designs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ! These journal cards are just awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Thanks very much!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yu for sharing this sweet gift, Paula. I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating these little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely as all your products are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)