Tuesday, December 4, 2018

24 Hours ONLY! Stuff Your Stockings Event!

Hello, my friends!

PickleBerryPop is having their Stuff  Your  Stockings Event going on!

We have prepared some beautiful FWP gifts for our Personal Use customers. Shop at Pickleberrypop every day through December 13 to get FREE GOODIES with your orders! Spend just $3 to receive a FREE mini kit each day. Spend a total of $6 and receive a second FREE mini kit! See the newsletter images and ads below to see which designers provided the mini kits for each day.


To make it even easier to earn the FWP kits, you will SAVE 30% in the designer's shops that provided each days' mini kits. So, not only will you get FREE GOODIES, but you'll get discounts when you shop! But shop FAST - the discounts only last 24 hours!

For today, spend $6.00 at PBP and receive my Christmas Wonders mini designed for this special event! 
Only today I have all my products on SALE 30% off on everything, including CU products! This offer is valid only December 4th. So if you like something from my shop at Pickleberry pop grab it TODAY ;)

Spend $6.00 and get this today, December 4th



....again in stores

I re-released my Cosy Days Collection. 
When cold days begins - winter is coming. Winter is the time for home. I love a feeling of security, homely peace and cosy warm days at home. With these feelings came inspiration for new kit "Cosy Days" Enjoy this kit in warm cosy colors, where find many original elements and beautiful papers. Perfect for scrapping any type of your sweet warm memories.
The collection includes - Cosy Days Kit Cosy Days Clusters - Cosy Days WA - Cosy Days QP

This collection is now on sale 50% off - for a limited time!




inspirations form my fabulous creative team



















and last two pages by me :)



Enjoy Sales and have a beautiful week!

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)