Friday, November 2, 2018

Moments In Time

Hello!

I hope you had super fun Halloween week. My daughter turned eight and we had a kids birthday party. 
I will share some photos below.

This week I re-released one from best sellers collection from my designs :)
If you missed in the past don´t miss it now, because it´s now for a limited time on SALE 50% Off!



I inspired in nature. I combined dark papers with cyclamen and violet colors, with little bit vintage look. But if you prefer lighter papers as dark I have a special offer, a set of light papers is free with purchase with the collection. With dark and also light backgrounds is this bundle most versatile.

this collection includes:
- Moments In Time Kit & Alpha - Moments In Time Clusters & WA
- Moment in Time Journal Cards - Moment in Time Add On Papers 
- Moment in Time QP

This collection is now on sale 50% off
for a limited time last day of sale: November 6th





Moments In Time Add On Papers  (FWP with collcection)



Inspirations from my fantastic Creative Team










and here are three layouts with light background


...and the last pages are by me ;)




And at the end photos from our Birthday party. 
I am so happy that my little girl enjoyed her day, she is my big girl :)


Have a wonderful weekend!

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)