Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Pieces Of Autumn Collection and Freebie

Hello!

This week I re-released the last autumn collection for this year :)
It is my favorite collection and if you missed in the past don´t miss it now, because it´s now for limited time on SALE 50% Off! And also don´t miss Add-on coordinates with this collection, read about it below in this post ;)


Pieces Of Autumn

is a beautiful collection where you can feel all autumn scents. Autumn is coming. It is the season after summer when leaves fall from trees. It's also the season when the days get shorter and everything turns brown. You can find everything that is typical of autumn in the collection. Elements in nice shades of brown and green and orange, falling leaves, pumpkins, branches, hazelnuts, autumn pendants, cute wooden foxes on a string, felt flowers, leaf stamps and many more.....

collection includes:

Pieces Of Autumn Kit and Alpha - Pieces Of Autumn Clusters
Pieces Of Autumn Overlays and WA - Pieces Of Autumn Solid papers
Pieces Of Autumn Photomasks

This collection is now on sale 50% off
for a limited time last day of sale: October 23rd




Inspirations from my fabulous creative team














...and the last page by me ;)

CU products

I have new in my CU stores - all CU products from DSD Grab bag are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - till Monday!

BUY

FREEBIE

I created "Pieces Of Autumn Add-On" which is coordinate with full "Pieces Of Autumn collection". 
I have this Add-On for all my newsletter subscribers as a freebie. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find the email from me with a link to this kit. Enjoy ;)

PS: If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this "Pieces Of Autumn Add-On" for free!!

Subscribe Newsletter for Download - HERE

....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in comments, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Enjoy Freebie and have a wonderful days!

((hugs))
Paula

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete



  2. Autumn collection Very pretty. I like it very much I'm pretty Both visual and design Who would want to. Autumn collection This can be viewed on the page at all.


    Gclub

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)