Friday, June 22, 2018

Simple Pleasures new collection and Freebie

Hello Hello!

Today I have for you brand NEW collection "Simple Pleasures"




In the collection, you receive the full kit with 70 png files - elements, word art strips and paints and of course beautiful papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays, set of photomasks, alphas and eleven quick pages made by me and my creative team. (together you receive over 150.png files + 79 .png from alphas and 12.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 55% off
for the limited time last day of sale: June 26th
buy HERE


all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separate products - in my store - HERE now 20% off - till Monday)



inspirations from my fabulous creative team











 and last three pages are by me :)





BLOG FREEBIE

I created freebie coordinated with Simple Pleasures Collection

download (free for personal use)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it and please share this BLOG post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)


Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs))
Paula


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful mini kit. Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this amazing mini-kit !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful eye for color, I always love your work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very pretty card. I would like to do this myself. If you have a boil out, this can be sold to me. ความรู้รอบโลก

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you for this lovely add on...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)