Saturday, April 28, 2018

When The First Flowers Bloom Collection and Freebie

Hello Hello!

I hope you had a great week! Spring days are here in full flow and I have for you beautiful spring re-release collection:

When The First Flowers Bloom Collection

This collection will be last spring collection in this year. I have for you also a link for limited time freebie, all read below;)




in this collection, you receive 

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next four days (Tuesday 05/01) is the collection on SALE 44 % Off

buy - HERE



inspirations from my amazing creative team















...and my page :)


FREEBIE - find on The Digichick FB - page

- HERE -


Have a wonderful spring days!!! 

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)