Friday, April 20, 2018

First Signs Of Spring - Special & Freebie

Hello Hello!
What´s new from Palvinka Designs?

It´s time for new monthly special
I re-released my mini spring collection




For a limited time is this collection for a special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

Collection includes:  
- First Signs Of Spring Kit and Alpha - First Signs Of Spring Clusters and Photomasks
- First Signs Of Spring Journal Cards - First Signs Of Spring QP

- 70% Off - only $ 4,99




Layouts for inspirations from my Creative Team



  






and last two pages by me :)



FREEBIE

I made coordinating gift for you. For the complete collection, I prepared 
"First Signs Of Spring Buttons"

includes: 11 buttons .png files (paper are not in the download)
Enjoy ;)

Download for free - HERE (personal use only)


 ....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in the comments and 
please share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable as is all your work. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Flairs are one of my faves and these are so pretty! Thank you for the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)