Friday, March 9, 2018

Tiptoe Through The Tulips - Special & Freebie

Hello Hello!
What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
Today I have for you one new and one old product.


It´s time for new monthly special
I re-released my spring collection




For limited time is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

Collection includes: - Tiptoe Through The Tulips Kit- Tiptoe Through The Tulips Clusters
- Tiptoe Through The Tulips WA - Tiptoe Through The Tulips Photomasks
- Tiptoe Through The Tulips Alpha - Tiptoe Through The Tulips QP



Layouts for inspirations



















...and these last two pages are by me :)




Second product is new set of quick pages



This album was created with "Spring In Bloom Collection" 


here are all layouts which you can find in Spring In Bloom QP set







FREEBIE

I did coordinating gift for you. I hope you´ll like it :)
"Tiptoe Through The Tulips - Facebook Timeline Cover"



 ....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in the comments and please 
share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)