Monday, February 5, 2018

New inpirations and last chace to save

Hello!

Today I have for you new inspirations from my newest collection Painted Love.









all these beautiful pages are created by my amazing cretive team from Painted Love Collection
Till Tuesday Feb.6th is for SALE 54% Off! - Don´t miss it ;)

 @ at my store at Digichick - HERE


and don´t forget to grab coordinate Painted Love Add On - FREEBIE
link for download find in my previous post HERE




....tomorrow is also last day for my SPECIAL


Till Tuesday Feb.6th is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

Collection include: - Key To Happiness Kit - Key To Happiness Clusters
Key To Happiness WA - Key To Happiness Photomasks
- Key To Happiness QP




Layouts for inspirations




and also don´t forget to grab coordinate Key To Happiness Add On - FREEBIE
link for download find HERE



Have a wonderful week and see you soon with new special ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)