Monday, January 22, 2018

Year in review - My Scrapbook Pages and Kits 2017 + re-release & FREEBIE

January is in full swing but I like to bring you a little glimpse in the past year.
I did  Year in review - My Scrapbook Pages and Kits 2017.


Year in review - My Scrapbook Pages and Kits 2017

During last year I did 33 layouts plus 13 pages of Calendar for next year, some birthday invitations, one special project tableau for kindergarden and two photobook for our school, these was from all my 13 full kits which I created during year 2017. I posted more than 12 brand new freebies on my blog ;)
Now is time for new goodies, hope will be soon in my store ;) ...... And did you count your scrapbook pages, which you created during 2017? How many did you do? Write me to the comments ;)

PS: all kits find in my

*****
What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released my lovely collection





You & Me Collcetion II. is the second version of You & Me collection. Here are a few new elements and QPs. Please double check your files to avoid duplicate purchase.

The collection includes: 
- You & Me Kit - You & Me Clusters -
- You & Me WA - You & Me QP -

All products are today on SALE 20% Off (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next  two days (Tuesday 01/23) is collection on SALE 53 % Off 
buy - HERE




inspirations from my creative team














...and last three pages are by me :)




FREEBIE

I did coordinating gift for you. I hope you enjoy :)
"You & ME Journal Cards II."

Download for free - HERE (personal use only)


....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in the comments and please 
share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula

10 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)