Sunday, January 14, 2018

Key To Happiness - Special & Freebie

Hello my friends!

After Holidays I am back to work. Hope you had wonderful Christmas Time. I took break from designing and I enjoyed time with my family ;)
And because this is first post in this year so I´d like to wish you Happy New Year!

As first offer in this year I took special collection - Key To Happiness. I love this collection, because is very versatile and touch of little bit of vintage you bring you chance to scraping also old photos.


For limited time is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

Collection include: - Key To Happiness Kit - Key To Happiness Clusters
Key To Happiness WA - Key To Happiness Photomasks
- Key To Happiness QP




Layouts for inspirations












...and thela last two pages are by me :)




Freebie

Key To Happiness Add On, that coordinates with Key To Happiness Collection.

Download for free - HERE (personal use only)

....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it and please 
share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Enjoy special offer and freebie and have wonderful first days of new year ;)

((hugs))
Paula

25 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful mini! Keys are such an apt metaphor for many ideas on pages. Love the whole line of them, and the Celtic knotwork is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this mini. It is so beautiful, can't wait to use it. Very generous of you, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Здравствуйте, спасибо большое за мини наборчик

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. thanks for sharing.
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gift you gave us! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Paula. xxx Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful kit and thank you so much for the freebie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your generosity. You are very talented !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Thank You for ALL of your Lovely creations and offerings to us! I am so impressed each week and thankful to have your items to use as I learn to do digital scrapping - Thank You! ;-}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)