Sunday, September 24, 2017

Brand New - Moments Like These Collection & Freebie

Hello my friends!

This week I have brand new collecion in my store. It is lovely vintage collection, 
perfect for scrapping all your sweet memories.




collection includes:

Moments Like These Kit - Moments Like These Clusters
Moments Like These Stamps - Moments Like These Solid papers
Moments Like These Photomasks - Moments Like These Alpha
Moments Like These QP

This collection is now on sale 64% off
for limited time last two days of sale: September 26th

buy HERE


inspirations from my fabulous creative team












...and a few pages by me :)




I created "Moments Like These - Add On" which is coordinate with full "Moments Like These Collection"
I have  this Add On for you as freebie. Enjoy ;)



....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in comments and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Wishing you beautiful week ;)

((hugs))
Paula



13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie - the kit is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, this is beautiful. I especially love the faded rose paper and the sweet elements. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!Thanks for sharing the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing, you`re great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and Thank you for this lovely Moments like these download...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)