Sunday, September 3, 2017

Boy Mechanic Collection and Featured Designer & Freebie

Hello Hello!

I hope you had a great week! We had the last week of summer school break and we enjoyed it. We were on a cottage in the mountain (at the end of the post I will share some photos). And from tomorrow we'll start schooling. I worked little in the summer, devoted myself to my family and my two girls. Since September, our routines will change, children will be in school, and I will have more time to work. You can look forward to some new designs.
Today I have for you one of the most favorite collection:




- Boy Mechanic Kit - Boy Mechanic Clusters
Boy Mechanic WA - Boy Mechanic QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next three days (Tuesday 09/5) is collection on SALE 49 % Off 

buy - HERE





Inspirations from my creative team















...and my pages ;)
The boys in my layouts are my nephews. In our family we are divided, 
I have only girls and my sister has only boys :))




FREEBIE


HERE you can read something more about me :)

and for Featured Designer Challenge I did this freebie
for download and more info about challenge read HERE

Enjoy ;)

Winners from May Challenge

I apologize for the late announcement of the winners, but better late than never.
Thank you so much to all who participated in the May Challenge!  
I saw all pages and all are amazing.

I randomly picked winners and they are these:  

- copuon to my store 10$: Sherie and sherry
congrats ladies please contact me on my email for your prizes ;)

Now I'm not ready for a new blog challenge, but sometimes I will be have in the future ;)

....at the end a few pics from our last vacation in the mountain.

Have a wonderful days!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)