Saturday, August 19, 2017

School Days Collection and Freebie

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
This week I have in my store collection which I created as collaboration with Erika (et designs) This collection we sold in previous store, but if you missed it you must have it. It is my favourite school collection. 

This collection we created when our children started school a few years ago. Now they are already big schoolchildren. This year my younger daughter starts at school.
These are the beautiful moments when the little girl is still excited about school, learning, writing, reading .... (as opposed to an older daughter who is excited only on friends but not to school duties :D)
The school begins here in early September. I wish many successes for all kids in the new school year ;)




The collection includes:

- School Days Kit - School Days Clusters
- School Days Photomasks  - School Days WA
- School Days QP 

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next four days (Tuesday 08/22) is collection on SALE 58 % Off 


buy - HERE




Our fantastic Creative Teams made so beautiful and inspiring layouts...













and last page is mine and my older daugher - her first day at school,
I can´t to wait to scrapping with this kit, after first day at school my younger girl :)


FREEBIE


coordinated freebie with "School Days Collection" you will find on Facebook 
at The Digichick FB - page (freebie is for limited time)



Friday Freebie - The Digichick FB - page - HERE


Have a wonderful days ;)

((hugs))
Paula


2 comments:

  1. An well hidden out of mind kind of thing, if you will... academy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! cfa mock exams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)