Monday, July 3, 2017

Sea Stories Collection with FREE Gift and FREEBIE

The Summer Holidays started and now my girls will have two month school holidays. I very like this time because we will have more time and more fun together.



Now in my store I released collection.


includes
- Sea Stories Kit - Sea Stories Clusters - Sea Stories WA
- Sea Stories Photomasks - Sea Stories Alpha
- Sea Stories QP 
+ receive Free gift with purchase 
- Sea Stories Overlays (INCLUDING in download links)
(together you receive 250.png files and 13.jpg files in your order)


For next two days (Tuesday 07/4) is collection on SALE 64 % Off 







Free gift with purchase 



inspirations from my creative team










and my pages, I love this collection and I very enjoyed scrapping ;)



 



FREEBIE

I prepared free gift - Sea Stories Journal Cards, which  is coordinated with "Sea Stories  Collection"

download (free for personal use)


....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it and please share us with your friends if you think they'd like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula

9 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)