Friday, March 24, 2017

Hoppy Easter and Freebie

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released easter collection 


include: - Hoppy Easter Kit - Hoppy Easter Clusters - Hoppy Easter Overlays - Hoppy Easter WA - Spring Kiss Journal Cards - Spring Kiss QP 
All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next five days (Tuesday 03/28) is collection on SALE 60% Off 
buy - HERE





inspirations from my creative team











and one inspirations by me :)



FREEBIE

I have for you Add-On Free Gift coordinated with Hoppy Easter Collection

"Hoppy Easter Stickers"



....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful spring days ;)

((hugs))
Paula

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! thank you for this Easter mini kit. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe ! Merci !

    France

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stickers are so cute -- thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ! It's so beautiful ! God bless you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these Easter stickers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Чудесный набор- прекрасный! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    https://cupom.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)