Monday, February 27, 2017

Last Chance for Special Offer and Freebie + February challenge


Hello friends!

Today is last chance to grab my newest collection "Memories Live Forever" for special price

This collection is last day on sale 62% off

buy HERE

new inspirations




Till the End of February - (it is tomorrow) you have last chance to grab special offer 

Full Collection "This Is Love"  for a price of kit


These all products you will receive only for a price as kit !

 
+ in collection is also set of Quick Pages 
- here are some layouts which receive as QP in collection:


Don´t forget to add your pages for February Challenge on BLOG - HERE, I saw layouts in the gallery and there are very wonderful pages, so don´t forget to show me your page ;)

February CHALLENGE

instruction for challenge:
1. Download kit “I Love You” free for newsletter subscribers,
2. Create a Layout using “I Love You” kit,
3. Upload it to the Palvinka Designs gallery at The Digichick,
4. then link it back in the comments on here Blog before February 28, when challenge ends.

Prices: 2 winners (random choice) 10$ coupons to my store

If you missed "I Love You" - kit you can grab now!

this kit "I Love You" will be as free gift for all my newsletter subscribers. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find email from me with link to this kit.

If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this kit  "I Love You" for free!!



Have a wonderful day and don´t forget to join to the challenge ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)