Thursday, February 23, 2017

Brand New "Memories Live Forever Collection" and Freebie

Hello Hello!

Today I have for you brand NEW collection "Memories Live Forever"

This vintage collection is perfect for scrapping your old photos but also you can capture your stories with newer photos using photoshop action which I prepared for you as freebie, find it at the end of post ;)


In collection you receive full kit with over 90 .png files and 15 papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays - paints, set of photomasks, word arts and wa strips and pendants of numbers perfect for capture years and set of alpha on cutout paper bits. As free gift you get set of quick pages.(together you receive over 210.png files + 67.png from alphas and 15.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 62% off
for limited time last day of sale: February 27th

buy HERE


all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separately products - in my store - HERE now 20% off)



inspirations from my fabulous creative team












...and last page is mine - on photo are my Grandparents, I love their wedding photo :)



I prepared Freebie for you.

It is "Sepia Photoshop Action" - I think it is very useful how to get vintage feeling to your photos in a few seconds, and very good coordinate with "Memories Live Forever collection"
Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it and please share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Don´t forget to add your pages for February Challenge on BLOG - HERE, I saw layouts in the gallery and there are very wonderful pages, so don´t forget to show me your page ;)

Wishing you wonderful days ;)

((hugs))
Paula

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have been working on my heritage album and this will make it so much easier to get the sepia tones more evenly in my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this useful action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection! And thank you for the action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS collection! So beautiful. Thanks for the great action

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)