Thursday, February 9, 2017

Brand NEW "In My Heart Collection" and Freebie

Hello Hello!

Today I have for you brand NEW collection "In My Heart"

In collection you receive full kit with over 100 png files with wordarts and papers, set of clusters ready for use, color and white overlays, set of photomasks and three color of alphas. As free gift you get set of quick pages.(together you receive 180.png files + 207.png from alphas and 15.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 58% off
for limited time last day of sale: February 13th

buy HERE


all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separately products - in my store - HERE now 20% off)




inspirations from my fabulous creative team








  



and last two are my pages ;)



I created "In My Heart Add On" which is coordinate with full "In My Heart collection". 
I have  this Add On for you as freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it and please share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

I know I promised new challenge for february, I will have something special for next week ;)

Wishing you wonderful time full of love ;)

((hugs))
Paula


29 comments:

  1. gorgeous set! Thanks for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encore un très joli kit, merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit and thank you for the lovely addon in the newsletter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always gift us such beautiful creations !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always a wonderful gift !
    Thank you so much for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Pavlinka for this lovely kit when I subscribed. Looking forward to scrapping with it. Hugs xxxx M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for ALL the freebies!
    (lady22)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)