Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring Kiss Special and exclusive Freebie

Hello my dear friends

as I promised in the last blogpost, I have got for you something special. It is time for another  "point out kit".  I decided every month I will recall you my one older collection. I have so many great kits that maybe you missed when was as new. This "point out kit" will have a special price only for a few days ;)

for this time I picked very popular

Spring Kiss Collection - Special

For limited time is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

Collection include: - Spring Kiss Kit & Alpha - Spring Kiss Clusters and WA - Spring Kiss Photomasks - Spring Kiss QP



Inspirations



Exclusive Freebie

only for all my newsletter subscribers exclusive freebie coordinated with Spring Kiss Collection. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find email from me with link to this sampler.

If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter I will send this FREEBIE also in my next newsletter ;)

Enjoy special offer and exclusive freebie and have a beautiful spring days! I am off to take my kids outside, because we have so beautiful sunny day ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)