Sunday, February 7, 2016

Are you Romantic? Test for romantic soul + freebie ;)


Test for Romantic Soul

1. Films like Ghost, Dirty Dancing or Pretty Women - yes / no

2. Pink Color in all shades - yes / no

3. White Lace - yes / no

4. Sing and dance all day on the song like this - yes / no

5. Paris the beautiful idea for trip - yes / no

6. Do you agree:  "...One moment, ....one look, ...one word. Can change everything."  yes / no

7. Flowers in hair - yes / no

8. Watch the Sunset - yes / no

9. Do you remember your first kiss?  yes / no

10. Valentine's day is for you one of most romantic day of year - yes / no

If you answered 5x (or more) no, please stop reading. Nothing more for you....,because this will be an extra dose of romance!
-
-
-
-
-
....Continue reading?
That´s fabulous, because I have something special for you - for all romantic souls - romatic flowers, white lace, pink in all shades, many hearts, doodles, feathers, ribbons and many more in my new collection "So Romantic" 


   - 14 papers, 76 elements, full set of Alpha (lower, upper, numbers)


  - 9 clusters in more versions 33 .png files - ready to use


  - 10 word arts in two versions and 10 paints


  - 12 journal cards (3x4) 


  - 9 beautiful Quick Pages - just add photo and you have beautiful layout for your beautiful memories.


Serious romantic must have all these goodies and therefore I bundled all to one collection.

- include  Elements, Papers, Alphas, Clusters, WordArts, Paints, Journal Cards and QuickPages 
as FREE Bonus  with purchase you receive - So Romantic Overlays for free
(together you receive 259.png files and 14.jpg files in your order)

Collection is on Sale 50% Off (limited time till Feb.8th) 




  - This beautiful set of  19 png. flower overlays you will get free by purchase full collection 


Creative Inspirations













...and last page with me and my love. Five years ago - our first selfie ;)

Head to the shop to see more inspiration!


FREEBIE

"So Romantic add on Alpha freebie" 
this set of romantic cut off alpha is free for all and is coordinating with "So Romantic Collection"

Set include full Alpha pack (Lowercase, Uppercase, Numbers and Symbols)
Paper and Clusters are only on preview, not include in pack. Freebie is for personal use only!

DOWNLOAD - Enjoy ;)

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful days full of romance!
- xoxo Paula

PS: Tell me in blog comments, how did you fare on the test? You are or  you are not romantic?

30 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce Swaim_ I am definitely a romantic! I answered them all with a YES!
    I am in love with your kit.
    thanks for the beautiful freebie,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the pretty alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie, I've bought your kit, too lovely to ignore.
    Your test said I am romantic but I never have been about Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your purchase enjoy scrapping ;)
      ...and yes I am romantic too :)

      Delete
  6. Your test says I am romantic, now I need someone to be romantic with. lol ;) Thank you for the lovely alpha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...One moment, ....one look, ...one word. Can change everything...I hope you meet your true love soon ;)
      ..and enjoy aplha :)

      Delete
  7. merci , c'est un joli cadeau cet alpha !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie...love the alpha! Your test says I am romantic but I'm not for Valentine's Day. I love the kit! I bought the clusters and overlays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your purchase, and yes I am romantic too ;)
      Enjoy scrapping ;)

      Delete
  9. Thank you bunches for the lovely freebie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for your kind gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentines Day....THANK YOU bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much dear i love all your freebie's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty alpha - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and signed up for your newsletter. I am glad I found you! I LOVE this kit and YES I am a romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)