Wednesday, June 19, 2019

New Berry Big Deal - Floral Ice Cream

As I promised I am back with the brand new collection!

It´s time for new Berry Big Deal at Pickleberrypop.
Each pack from BDD  is available on half price or special price for the bundle!


June Berry Big Deal from me is a new collection



each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part from the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 70% off
is valid only till Friday!

for the limited time - only for four days - last day of sale: June 21

ON SALE only $8
(value $26.92)



Inspirations from my creative team






and last my two pages :) 



Thank you for looking and have a beautiful week ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)