Friday, March 8, 2019

Challenge with Freebie - Fresh as Daisy - free mini kit!

Hi friends,

Do you know that at the Pickleberry pop we have every month super fun monthly challenges? You can win fabulous prices! This month I participate one from Monthly Mojo - March challenges.

I created this mini kit - Fresh as Daisy for the challenge. This mini kit you find as a freebie. Everything about the challenge - rules, prizes etc. and also a link for download find on PBP forum here.


Don't forget to check other March challenges. If you complete of all March Mojo challenges you to get this free BUNDLE. - please read rules on the forum ;)


here is my page from the mini kit as inspiration :)


and at the end, I have some new inspirations from my last collection "True Beauty" 
which is the last day on a special price only $9,59 in all my shops!

BUY





and last pages are mine, as I wrote in the last post I very enjoyed creating with this collection and I am sure you will enjoy too ;) 




Don´t forget to pick up the freebie coordinated with the full collection.
You will find it in a previous blog post - HERE.


I hope you will enjoy FREEBIE and don´t forget to add your layouts to the gallery and forum at PBP ;)
Have a beautiful weekend, see you soon with a surprise ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)