Sunday, March 18, 2018

Vintage Easter Collection

Hello Hello!
What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
This week I have for you one re-release.


This set is for everyone who love playing with photomasks, images, overlays. Just play with blending modes, sizes, shadows and you get many variations with this product.

These "vintage easter images" are original from the 50´s of the last century! I have it from our family archive. My grandfather was baker. He had little family bakery and he baked gingerbreads. These vintage images he used on gingerbreads and thus obtain an original look! For me have a special meaning, it is piece of history my family. I am glad that I can share it  with you.

This set include : - Vintage Easter Overlays
- Vintage Easter Papers - Vintage Easter Photomasks
S4H friendly!

for limited time on SALE (till Tuesday 02/20) - 51 % Off

buy HERE




Inspirations from my fabulous creative team

by Jirsev

by PML

by beaute

by Filipok she used also my Spring Kiss Collection

by  Irenchen she used also my Spring Kiss Collection and Flower Essence Collection

by Jiruska she used also my Spring Kiss Collection

by Stellamarie she used also my Tiptoe Through The Tulips Collection

by Kami 

by Dida

and last two pages are by me ;)


Have a wonderful day!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)