Thursday, February 2, 2017

This Is Love - Deal Of The Month

Hello my friends!

Now in my store - I re-released another collection with love theme "This Is Love"

For limited time is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!

In collection you find original sweet elements and beautiful papers, kit also includes set of cute alpha. I prepared also set of clusters ready for use, word arts and wonderful quick pages. Special offer is only for limited time so do not miss it ;)


These all products you will receive only for a price as kit !

 
 


inspirations









...and these next four pages are mine, 
I love this collection and I am sure that you will love it too ;)




Thank you for reading, see you soon with Winners of January Challenge
and new February Challenge - with freebie YAY ;) 

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)