Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Last Chance for Freebie and January Challenge


Hello friends!
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for Freebie and January Challenge & new inspirations & Last Chance to grab Special Offer - DEAL OF THE MONTH!

Last chance to sign up for my newsletter for "Winter Mix"


Last chance to participate January Challenge
read more & your contestant pages for challenge upload on blog post to the comments - HERE

here are some new inspirations from my fabulous creative team :)




and also today you have last chance to grab special offer - Deal Of The Month:

Full Collection "On Chalkboard:Christmas" for a price of kit


These all products you will receive only for a price as kit !




Have a wonderful day and don´t forget to join to the challenge - on BLOG - here ;)

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

  1. I already receive your newsletter and thank you for the lovely new freebie. I have advertised your newsletter sign up on my site, Just Art. http://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/forum/share/49291-palvinka-newsletter-freebie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)