Sunday, October 16, 2016

Autumn Special Menu & Freebie

Hello!

I am here as I promised in last post. I hope you are enjoying these autumn days. Today I bring you Autumn Special Menu ;)

page from Spirit Of Autumn

As first deal of the month


Deal Of The Month - buy two collection for a price of one - special offer for limited time!
include two mega collections

SAVE - 68% - buy HERE

All previews from Collections you can see in detailed images in store - HERE

Inspirations from Deal Of The Month - Autumn Duo - Special Pack




as a second offer 


Don't miss out on these autumn goodies - order yours before they're gone.

all (4 full kits with clusters and quickpages and 1 minikit) at best value - only $ 9,99

SAVE 80% buy HERE

All previews from Retiring Kits you can see in detailed images in store - HERE

a few inspirations from this fantastic offer




FREEBIE TIME

I have for you little freebie - Spooky Party Timeline Cover for Facebook. Ejoy ;)


And finally I would like to show our autumn decoration. Every year our school organizes autumn decoration from pumpkins for kids and their parents.  I participated with my older daughter and this is our creation. We spent really great time together. She was so happy and even won some goodies :)


I found inspiration here ;)


Thank you for reading and I wish you wonderful autumn days!

((Hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)