Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New CU products & Last Day for Special Offer

Hello my friends!

Hope you had wonderful Easter. We enjoyed family time and we was on trip in beautiful castle in Smolenice/Slovakia. You can see some photos bellow ;)

I had last week a few new commercial use products, you can use it also for your personal projects.





Each set is on sale 20% off, but you can save more when you buy all together.

SALE - 50% Off - for limited time!

buy - HERE

and another two CU products also great for personal project, with special Bundle offer!



Both sets are on sale 20% off, but you can save $$$ when you buy them together & receive free gift with purchase CU Tiny Flowers (is include in download)

SALE - 40% Off - for limited time!

buy - HERE

All my CU products are photographed/scaned and created by me! 
all in 300DPi for commercial use, personal use and S4H.


I want to remind you that -
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY
that you can grab my "Little Doctor Special" - full collection for price of kit!

BUY - HERE



if your kids like to play on doctor check my free printables from my blog - HERE

I want to show two new beautiful inspirations from my last collection - Cute Love in Bloom.




and coordinate freebie "Cute Love In Bloom Add On" - find on my Blog - HERE


Have you new photos from Easter and you like scrapping your memories? You can it with my easter collection from last year - "Hoppy Easter" - buy HERE


....and don´t forget check also coordinate freebie "Hoppy Easter Stickers" - find HERE


....at the end here are some pics from our Easter Trip on Smolenice Castle ;)



Have a wonderful week and see you with new collection ;)

((hugs))
Paula

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)