Friday, March 4, 2016

Little Doctor Collection - Special & exclusive Freebie

Hello friends!

It is Friday and time for new release.... If you remember in last blog post I wrote about my new collection. It is almost finished, but after school holidays (when all my time I spent with my girls) my older daughter is ill (high temperature, rhinitis, cough.....), so my days are not back to normal mode. So, I will bring the new collection next week. 

When I was asked by my customer for adding my older kit "Neverending Story" to my store on sale again, I was very surprised by how many people have liked it and bought it. So I decided every month I will recall you my one older collection. I have so many great kits that maybe you missed when was as new. This "point out kit" will have a special price only for a few days ;)

First "point out kit" for this month (given the situation in my home) I picked:


For limited time is this collection for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!


Inspirations - all these pages are also as quick pages in collection


Exclusive newsletter Freebie

only for all my newsletter subscribers free sampler from Little Doctor Collection. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find email from me with link to this sampler.

If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter I will send this sampler also in my next newsletter ;)


Don´t forget check Blog-Freebie from first blog post ;)

Enjoy sale and freebies and have a healthy days! I am off to take care of my poor baby :(

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)