Friday, January 15, 2016

Photomasks Freebie

Hello friends!

This is my First post in this Year so I want to wish you all the Best in Year 2016!
I took a little break from designing during December and after Holidays I am back ;)
I hope you had wonderful Christmas Time! I had amazing time with my kids and family. We very enjoyed this wonderful time. At the end I will share some photos ;)

What I have for you today? 

I think that perfect start of year will be with the gift for you ;)

I have these photomasks for all my newsletter subscribers. I sent these photomasks in past, but now we have many new subscribers so I am sure that you enjoy this gift.


Photomask are as free gift for all my newsletter subscribers. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find email from me with link to download Photomasks.

If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this set of photomasks for free!!
I have not forgotten the challenges of the past year!

Winners from November Challenge

Thank you so much to all who participated in the November Challenge!  I saw all pages and all are amazing. I randomly picked winners and they are these:  

- coupon to my store 10$: nibylandia and Angie
congrats ladies please contact me on my email for your prizes ;)




If you missed my minikit Let it Snow now you can buy in in my store HERE

BiG Motivation from  Challenges 2015

I had big motivation for all who participated in challenges during 2015. I did a little modify the conditions in your favor ;) I had 8 challenges during 2015 and everyone who participate a least 5 times you got from me $ 5 coupon. So everyone who play in challenges during 2015, check out your pages. And if you have five participations please mail me the list of competitions which you attended, and at the same time you must also send links to jedotlivých LO which placed the SBG Gallery.
After my check (if you met the conditions) I'll send you $ 5 coupon to my store ;)

I will have some Challenges again this year, but no as monthly challenge. Let us surprise and read my newsletters.


TIPS from YOU

Can you give me some suggestions on kits for this year? How theme do you like to have from Palvinka Designs? Please write me in comments on Blog-HERE or on my FB-page - HERE - THANK YOU!!


.....and here are a few photos from our Holidays ;)





Have a wonderful days and see you with new collection ;)

((hugs))
Paula

3 comments:

  1. How about some Pet kits, horse, dog, cat, etc
    Love all you kits and thank you for the freebies. I plan on entering some of your challenges this yer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestions Arlien. Pets theme is great, I wrote it to my list ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)