Friday, January 29, 2016

Neverending Story is back and new CU Torn Papers

Hi all,

Neverending Story is BACK! This is my old kit which I retired when I came at Scrapbookgraphic, but I had a request from a customer for this kit. So I decided to again include this kit in my shop for a limited time! it's a little different style than I now have at present, but even so I still love this kit ;)


Look HERE is a great old song, you can dive into fantasy world and neverending stories
Maybe you know it :)

Neverendig Story
is wonderful fantasy kit, inspired by the stunning movie Neverending Story. Is full of original elements all with shadowed version, gorgeous clusters, wordarts and beautiful papers.

Not everything is shown!
S4H friendly !
kit include
12 original papers (12x12 ,.JPG)
104 beautiful elements (. png files, all with realistic shadowed version)
5 wordart
5 overlays (original cluster)

***BONUS*** - free with purchase of this kit is ALPHA - included in download!

Kit is on SALE 20% Off as new release
for limited time - (untill Feb 5th)

buy HERE




Neverending Story Quick Pages
This album includes four 12x12 Quick Pages.
All created at 300dpi and saved as PNG files. 

on SALE 20% Off as new release
for limited time - (untill Feb 5th)

buy HERE

Here are for inspiration wonderful pages from my CT.
Thank you girls !













NEW Commercial Use

CU - Torn Papers vol.3

set include 14 png files, all in 300DPi 
All my CU products are photographed or scanned and created by me! 
for commercial use, personal use and S4H 

Credit not required! 
now on SALE 20% off

buy HERE



FREEBIE

"Neverending Story add on freebie" 
are free for all and is coordinating with "Neverending Story Kit"

Set include 1 paper, 7 elements also with shadoved versions,
Freebie is for personal use only!

DOWNLOAD - Enjoy ;)


Have a wonderful dreamy day and see you soon :)
Paula

14 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)