Monday, October 12, 2015

New Commercial Use products + Bundle on SALE

Hello everyone!

I have new in my store a few commercial use product, but it is great also for your personal project. Everything is in retro-vintage style.  I have these material from old magazines, from 1957 and 1972. My grandfather bought these magazines  and he had them tie the whole volume into huge books. When I found it, it was for me as a treasure...

Each of these product are on promo sale 20% Off, but I have for you great information, when you buy whole bundle you save 60% from full price. This is best deal, but it is for limited time!

CU Vintage Papers Bundle

include 4 full commercial use pack (64. png files tohether + 1 .abr file)


now on sale 60% off
for limited time!!!






If you don´t subscribe my newsletter please sign up today! I will have for you new challenge and freebie very soon!


Have a wonderful day!
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)