Friday, October 2, 2015

Birthday SALE + new "Back To School" as Free With Purchase + FREEBIE!

Happy Birthday To Me :)

I celebrated my 36th Birthday last weekend. I enjoyed celebration with my family and now, one week later I celebrate with my digi-family. Enjoy Birthday SALE minimum 36% Off on everything! 
(Bundles over 40% Off and Collections over 50% Off!!!)



***and Special Birthday Offer***

During Birthday Sale (36%off) is new "Back To School Collection" 
Free With Purchase with $10 purchase in Palvinka Designs Store!

Buy over $10 (@ only Palvinka Designs) - don´t forget add "Back To School Collection" to your cart with other items over $10 ----- (then show up it for FREE!)
Birthday Sale & FWP offer valit October 2-5


include
Back To School Minikit and Alpha (full alpha, 6 pap, over different 50 el, 5 wa strips, 4 wa)
Back To School Photomasks and Clusters (7 clust., in more versions 26.png together, 4 masks)
Back To School QP (9 beautiful quick pages)
S4H friendly!

All separately products are on SALE 36% off but if you purchase everything together you get special limited time SALE - 57% off from Collection / or FREE with $10 purchase
(don´t forget add the collection to your cart with other items over $10)
[valid till. October 5]


  




inspirations






 



FREEBIE

I made coordinating gift for you. For the complete collection I prepared 
"Back To School Grades Tag "

include: 16 tags & 2 WA /.png files (paper and clustering are not in download)
Enjoy ;)

Don´t miss all new&fresh + freebies&coupons - just Sign up for my Newsletter! Be sure to join to my FACEBOOK Page for daily inspirations and updates from Palvinka designs.

              

Have a wonderful weekend !

((hugs))
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Make sure to celebrate how special you are all month long :)

    and thanks for the sweet treats!
    Anon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)