Tuesday, September 22, 2015

~ NEW ~ Inspired By Love Collection & FREEBIE

Hello my friends!

Today is a especial day in our family. My parents have a wedding anniversary. They are together beautiful 47 years. It was an inspiration for me. This collection I created - inspired by love and made with love. Many elements has a specific meaning for me. I hope you enjoy it, I love this color combination. Elegant and romantic kit perfect for scrapping everything about love. 


include 


Kit include: 1 alpha (A-Z, a-z, 0-9, symbols) + 12 papers + over 70 elements 
9 original clusters (in more versions together is 32 png. file - all come with realistic shadow)
6 photomasks + 10 quickpages 
All created at 300dpi and saved as PNG files / S4H OK!

Collection is now on super SALE 50% Off
(for limited time till Friday 25-Sept.)

buy HERE






This Page I created for my parents - Their Wedding Day :)

Inspirations from my fantastic creative team












...and last page Our Wedding Day :) 


FREEBIE

as always I have for you little free gift, which coordinated with full collection

Inspirations By Love Journal Cards
download - (freebie is for personal use only)

ENJOY IT and If you like it please let me know in comments here or on facebook ;)


Have a wonderful week!
Paula

6 comments:

  1. Very,very nice set! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Freebie! Love your work : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bautiful cards! Thank you.Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. These are elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)