Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last Chance for Freebie and May Challenge & Sneak Peek


Hello friends!
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for Freebie and May Challenge & new inspirations & Sneak Peek for new kit which coming - tomorrow (Friday June5)



Last chance to participate May Challege

This month I moved deadline, because I brought this challenge little later. So if you missed this challenge, you can add your pages to "May Challenge" till in today's midnight!
Read more & your contestant pages for challenge upload on blog post to the comments - HERE



I´d like to show you some beautiful inspirations from my creative team with these photomasks.

(images are clicked to kits which are used in these layouts)






Sneak Peek  

new kit coming tomorrow!
Yum, Yum heart emoticon
 Who loves berries? 

I have for you new fresh kit full of berries, do not miss it. Kit will be @ tomorrow in my store.  If you like sneak peek, you have chance to win on my FB page! ;)


Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow with new kit and new challenge!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)