Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Layout Of The Week


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had wonderful weekend! Today is Monday and this is time for new Layout of The Week.  
In case you missed the announcement, - every monday: I will pick up one layout (from previous week) that my team or customers upload to my SBG gallery (or any other gallery or facebook...), that I´ll find from my designs. This layout will be featured on my blog and when it will be from customer this person will also receive gift $5 coupon to my store. So share your layouts, maybe you will be lucky who I´ll choice ;) 
I picked layout by stellamarie. 
Amazing layout with beautiful photo, love how she used phototomsks!

Stellamarie used "Moments in Time Bundle" & "Universal Photomasks Vol.1 - free for may challenge"
if you like her page you can leave some nice comment here in gallery ;)

Have a wonderfu week ;)
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)