Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Last chance for iNSD Sale & FREEBIE !


Hello friends!
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for iNSD SALE !!!

40% off on everything (kits, cu, qp, masks, clusters...)
&
50% up to 65% off on bundles and collections
+
 ***Special iNSD Offer***
During iNSD Sale (40-65%off) is new  "CU Bead Strings vol.1"    
Free With Purchase with $10 purchase in Palvinka Designs Store!


+Check out ***Special iNSD Offer***
During iNSD Sale (40-65%off) is new  "CU Bead Strings vol.1"    
Free With Purchase with $10 purchase in Palvinka Designs Store!

Buy over $10 (@ only Palvinka Designs) -  don´t forget add  "CU Bead Strings vol.1"   to your cart with other items over $10 ----- (then show up it for FREE!)

for iNSD I prepared brand new products:


include 6 new products for commercial or personal use for special price only $7,99

buy HERE
  
- is @ as separately product/or as Free With Purchase
Buy over $10 (@ only Palvinka Designs) -  don´t forget add  "CU Bead Strings vol.1"   to your cart with other items over $10 ----- (then show up it for FREE!)

buy HERE

For iNSD I prepared another kit from my "Chalk" edition, now it is something especialy for boys.


S4H friendly!

NOW during iNSD SALE is full collection for the best price 60% Off
or separately product on 40% off
buy HERE



I´d like to show you new inspirations from my creative team






FREEBIE

I made coordinating gift for you. For the complete collection I prepared 
"On Chalkoboard: All Boy Journal Cards"

include: 8 journal cards
(paper and clustering are not in download)
Enjoy ;) 


Don´t miss all new&fresh + freebies&coupons - just Sign up for my Newsletter! Be sure to join to my FACEBOOK Page for daily inspirations and updates from Palvinka designs.


              

Have a wonderful  week and see you soon with new month challenge ;)

((hugs))
Paula

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)