Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sneak Peek - First Signs Of Spring

Do you like mini kits? 
I prepared new mini collection - MINI but BEAUTIFUL and for great price ;) which coming this Friday (April-3) to my store + very secret information - Surprice coming for Friday too ;)
pssssst... I saw a few pages from my creative team from this mini kit and all are so amazing, and I can´t wait to show them to you ;)

Don´t forget Sign up for my Newsletter - where you will find exclusive coupon for aditional SALE! 

and I have also Contest on my Facebook Page - just "like" Sneak-Peek post, leave a comment and you have chance to win one free copy of my new kit.

Have a wonderful day and see you on Friday ;)

xoxo Paula

2 comments:

  1. Už ten náhled vypadá moc lákavě. Děkuju za šanci
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - love the birdhouse with the heart. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)