Friday, April 17, 2015

New "On Chalkboard: Beautiful You" on SALE and Freebie!

Hello friends!

Friday is time for new release and I have for you brand new collection and also coordinated freebie. It is one from my "chalkboard edition". And now it is something for girls/womens/all about me...... Don´t forget check out layout from my creative team, here you can see how this kit is variable and every page is so unique. 


this collection include


 Kit and Alpha include: 1 alpha (a-z, 0-9) + 14 papers + 75 elements
9 original clusters (in more versions together is 38 png. file - all come with realistic shadow) + 21 word arts
19 Chalk doodles and Overlays  /  10 Quickpages
All created at 300dpi and saved as PNG files. 
S4H OK!

All separately products are on SALE 20% off but if you purchase everything together you get special limited time SALE - 50% off from Collection
[valid till: April 24]


 

 



inspirations from my amazing creative team











more inspirations you can see here at my CT SBG gallery

FREEBIE

I made coordinating gift for you. For the complete collection I prepared 
"On Chalkoboard: Beautiful You Tags"

include: 9 chalkboard tags + 1 ribbon + 1 string (together 11 .png files)
(paper and clustering are not in download)
Enjoy ;) 

Don´t miss all new&fresh + freebies&coupons - just Sign up for my Newsletter! Be sure to join to my FACEBOOK Page for daily inspirations and updates from Palvinka designs.


              

Have a wonderful  weekend and see you on Monday with "Layout Of The Week" ;)

((hugs))
Paula

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this kit! Very nice collection! I thank you for the sweet tags!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful...thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)