Thursday, April 30, 2015

Last Chance for Freebie and April Challenge & Sneak Peek


Hello friends!
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for Freebie and April Challenge & new inspirations & Sneak Peek for new kit which coming with iNSD - tomorrow (Friday May 1)



Last chance to participate April Challege
read more & your contestant pages for challenge upload on blog post to the comments - HERE



I´d like to show you some new beautiful inspirations from my last kit










Don´t miss my last Freebie, that coordinate with "On Chalkboard: Beautiful You" Enjoy ;)
DOWNLOAD- from previous blog post.
Sneak Peek

new kit + iNSD huge sale coming tomorrow!

I prepared for iNSD huge sale and brand new collection "On Chalkboard: All Boy" - another from my chalkboard series. If you like sneak peek, you have chance to win on my FB page! ;)


Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow ;)

xoxo
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)