Monday, March 9, 2015

Layout Of The Week


Hello friends!

Hope you had wonderful weekend! Monday is time for Layout Of The Week ;)

In case you missed the announcement, - every monday: I will pick up one layout (from previous week) that my team or customers upload to my SBG gallery (or any other gallery or facebook...), that I´ll find from my designs. This layout will be featured on my blog and when it will be from customer this person will also receive gift $5 coupon to my store. So share your layouts, maybe you will be lucky who I´ll choice ;) 
Today I picked layout by Pepette. I like photo-blending with whom layout get dreamy spring look. Gorgeous Spring Layout!

Pepette used "Spring Love Minikit" - which is free for all newsletter subscribers during March! If you like her page you can leave some nice comment here in gallery ;)


Have a wonderful week and see you on Wednesday with something "Yummy" ;)

xoxo

Paula

1 comment:

  1. Mám velikou radost Pauli, že se ti líbí moje ločko - děkuju za krásný komentář..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)