Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New in Shop ~ "You & Me" with special FWP + Freebie



Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a great week! St. Valentine's Day coming soon and I created kit especially for your love,  in pink and blue colors - it´s perfect for scrapping couple or girls and boys too ;)

(till Feb.16th - on SALE 20% off)

BUY - HERE

I also have the coordinating "You & Me Clusters and WA" See below for the special offer I have :)


**SPECIAL OFFER - FREE WITH PURCHASE**

Purchase the kit "You & Me" (till Feb.16th - on SALE 20% off) 
and get set of Clusters and WA for FREE! Simply add both items to your cart 
and product "You & Me Clusters and WA" will show up free.
** Special FWP Offer and Sale 20% off ends Feb.16th **

Only for $5,50 you get Full Kit + Clusters + WA
[reg.price $ 10,80]

Inspirations from my fabulous creative team












FREEBIE

I made coordinating gift for you. I hope you enjoy :)
"You & ME Journal Cards"


If you like have every kit with additional SALEplease sign up for my Newsletter


......sign up for Newsletter and to get all fresh info as first !
(new kits, freebies, sales, extra discount coupons.....)
+ NEW - Newsletter LOTTERY


Have a wonderful week! Enjoy gift and scrapping !!!!

(hugs)
Paula

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)