Monday, February 23, 2015

NEW - blog features & Layout of the Week!

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce several brand new features for my blog!

MONDAYS

Layout of the Week
- every monday: I will pick up one layout (from previous week) that my team or customers upload to my SBG gallery (or any other gallery or facebook...), that I´ll find from my designs. This layout will be featured on my blog and when it will be from customer this person will also receive gift $5 coupon to my store. So share your layouts, maybe you will be lucky who I´ll choice ;)

Monthly Chalenges - first Monday of Month 

- every first Monday of the Month: I will share new monthly Challenge. The first Monday of March will be next week, so more info you will find next Monday ;)


WEDNESDAY

I will share something "yummy" as sneak-peek, coupons, tips, beautiful inspirations or something fun.


FRIDAY

New release post new Kits & Collections or Commercial Use products, Inspirations & meet my creative team, Sales & Freebies!


Don´t miss everything new and Sign up for my Newsletter! Be sure to join to my FACEBOOK Page for daily inspirations and updates from Palvinka designs.


              




Today is Monday and I am pleased to post first

Layout of the Week

I picked from my SBG gallery layout that was added previous week by Pacina. I love her specific style and how this beautiful photo is added to layout.
This wonderful page was created with my "You & Me Collection"
Leave some love for this amazing page - her layout find here in gallery.



Have a wonderful week and be sure to stop by my blog on Wednesday - for somethin "Yummy"

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)