Monday, February 16, 2015

Last Day FWP offer & Sale + new QP

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a beautiful weekend. I was with my kids on school carnival and they very enjoyed this kids event.  My girls was as flower fairy and indian. I´ll show some pics below :)
But for first news in my store "You & Me QP" they are coordinate with "You & Me kit" - include 9 beautiful QP + 4 bonus QP in pink.
I also wanted to remind you that today is your last chance to buy my last kit "You & Me" and get set "You & Me Clusters and WA" for free. (don´t forget add both product to your cart!)
buy in my store - HERE


if you like have everything from "You & Me" you can grab full collection
LAST DAY SALE 43% Off

buy - HERE


some new inspirations from my creative team



  

Don´t miss my last Freebie, that coordinate wiht "You & Me Collection" Enjoy ;)

DOWNLOAD- from previous blog post.


 ....and here are some photos from carnival :-)



Have a wonderful week and see you soon with some new goodies from my designs ;)

((Hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)