Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Last Day of SALE | new QP and new Commercial Use

Hello everyone!

Hope you had amazing DSD weekend! We had double celebrations, because my little princess celebrated 4 Birthday :) so we had amazing weekend with a lot of fun with our entire family.

I would like to remind you that today is Tuesday Nov.4th and it is
LAST DAY  of  DSD SALE !!!
Don´t miss it!!!

Everything in Palvinka Designs Store is on SALE 40-65% Off
+ new products including

I have new QP in my store coordinated with my newest kit Cosy Days 
  and also I have 3 new Commercial Use Products!!!



NEW

include 12 beautiful quickpages
only for $2,99 (last day for this price!)


These beautiful quickpages coordinate with my newest kit, which is still for the best price

(kit & clusters & wa together) only $5,40 
(last day for this price!)


Cosy Days Kit only $4,14
(last day for this price!)



I have also new


include 15 christmas elements for commercial use
only $2,99 (last day for this price!)


include 12 christmas ribbons for commercial use
only $2,99 (last day for this price!)


include 12 christmas strings for commercial use
only $2,99 (last day for this price!)


...if you missed this freebie "Cosy Days Alpha" who coordinated and complete  "Cosy Days Bundle" - check out my previous blog post - here




and at the end I´d like show you some new layouts from my creative team,
pages are created from Cosy Days







...and finally here is picture from our Birthday Party :D
my big girl Petrushka (Time flies so fast!)



Enjoy last day of SALE and have amazing week!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)