Saturday, October 4, 2014

~ New ~ Rainbow Of Autum Colors QP vol.2 & Winners of challenge!

Hello !

Today I have new set of quickpages:


This album includes 4 beautiful 12x12 Quick Pages All created at 300dpi and saved as PNG files. 
QP are Personal use only! 


layout from QP




These Pages & Quick Pages created my amazing creative team using 

still on SALE 50%  off
(for limited time!)


and here are new inspirations from this collection







...if you missed this freebie "Rainbow Of Autumn Colors WA" who coordinated and complete  "Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Collection" - check out my previous post - here



Winners of the Challenge!

For first - to challenge and my Birthday - I like to say BIG BIG thank you for all congratulations here at blog, on Facebook and I got many nice emails - really thank you I appreciative it ;)

Now back to "Summer Remix Challenge". Thank you so much to all who participated in the Challenge!  I saw all pages and all are amazing. I randomly picked winners and they are these:  

- copon to my store 10$: Kiliki
- copon to my store 5$: Chili
- guestin in my Creative Team: evadraga

congrats ladies please contact me on my email for your prizes ;)


If you missed the freebie or challenge please sign up to my newsletter and stay informed in future about all news from Palvinka Designs. Subscribing by my newsletter is FREE and you will not miss any new kit, freebie or challenge ;)  
(Just write your email address and click to Subscribe)





and here are pages from the winners




Have a wonderful weekend !!!

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all winners, really beautiful pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)