Friday, February 28, 2014

New CU Mix vol.1 and CU Strings vol.4 with special $1 offer

Hello everyone!

Today I have new CU products in my store, with special $1 offer!

If you buy this CU Mix vol.1 you get CU Strings vol.4 only for $1

- just add CU Mix vol.1 and  CU Strings vol.4 to your cart and 
price for CU Strings vol.4 will be automatically changed to $1
OFFER VALID till: March 5th


- set include 20 different elements saved as .png file in 300DPi, hight quality, shadows are only on previews
 All my CU products are photographed and created by me!
 For commercial use, personal use and S4H Credit not required! Not for freebie!



set include 9 different strings (.png file) hight quality,
All my CU products are photographed/scaned and created by me!
all in 300DPi for commercial use, personal use and S4H
Credit not required! Not for freebie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)