Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Year in review - My Scrapbook Pages and Kits 2013


Year in review - My Scrapbook Pages and Kits 2013
You Tube *

during last year I did 43 layouts plus 13 pages of Calendar for next year and one special project tableau for kindergarden, these was from all my 12 full kits which I created during year 2013. Now is time for new goodies, hope will be soon in my store ;) ...... And did you count your scrapbook pages, which you created during 2013? How many did you do? Write me to the comments ;)
PS: all kits find in my
Store at Scrapbookgraphics

...

Join to my Facebook Page for more inspirations, coupons and exclusive freebie

......sign up for Newsletter and to get all fresh info as first !
(new kits, freebies, sales, extra discount coupons.....)
+ NEW - Newsletter LOTTERY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)