Monday, November 18, 2013

~NEW~ Winter Photomasks Vol.2 + FREEBIE and Winners from Challenge Happy Boo Day!

Hello !

new products from Palvinka Designs Store


make your winter layouts even more frosty, with these winter photomasks it will be very easy! 
Now on 20% sale (for limited time!)

Regular Price: $2.99 | Sale Price: $2.40

I very like play with photomasks, because I get stunning look of layout only with a few clicks, here are my pages with Winter Photomasks Vol.2







 - FREEBIE for limited Time!
(till November 18th - grab this set for free)
Cards are perfect to journal and embellish your layouts, projects, and pocket scrapbooking.
Includes 9 journal cards (3x4) that coordinate with the "Winter Wishes Kit"

Regular Price: $2.99 | Sale Price: $0

layouts with these jorunal cards




Every page from this newsletter was created with my Winter Wishes Kit and now in my store as full collection for fabulous 50% off



Regular Price: $19.86 | Sale Price: $9.90

~~~~

Winners from Happy Boo Day challenge

For first thank you for all beautiful pages and comments, I apreciative it and so happy you like my freebie ;)

winners are: 

$10 to my store win Kamá
$ 5 to my store win Jessica Nielson

and winners for guesting to my Creative Team win two girls:

zaza09



Ladies congratulations and please contact me via mail: palvinka@gmail.com for you win ;)

~~~~


... and at the end photo from our birthday party, my daughter Petruska celebrated three years, time flies so fast now she is a big girl :)

Have a wonderful days !!!

((hugs))
Paula

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pages!

    It's fantastic new, i am very happy , thanks so much for you guest place in your fantastic Creative Team
    I sent you mail :)
    hugs
    Zaza09 ( Isabelle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Natalia (FILIPPOK).
    I am happy to be a guest CT.
    My e-mail FILIPPOK-2009@yandex.ru
    Big hugs.
    Natalia.
    P.S. I sent you an email yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget my mail is
    frogglyy@gmail.com
    Hugs
    Isabelle aka zaza09

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the free masks. All your designs are special. Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)